Here are some basic posts to review on HEB coupon policies, plus other great insider tips to shopping the favorite grocery chain of Texas (and recently named the best grocery chain in America by Business Insider!)
And if you want to see ALL the HEB deals as soon as I post them, then be sure to join my Facebook group. It's a closed group, so you'll need to request access (but I'll approve you!)
Start Saving Money At HEB Fast -- Read Through These Links Below
(short on time? Read the bolded links first!)
- HEB Couponing 101 -- A Self-Guided (And Free!) Online Coupon Class!
- HEB Customer Service contact information
- HEB coupon policy -- I recommend ALL couponers either print a copy for their binder or save this link to their phones. Cashiers don't get nearly the amount of training on their own coupon policies that you would expect, so sometimes you will need to be able to refer back to this while you're at the register.
- NEW changes to the HEB coupon policy (updated April 6, 2015!)
- How to hunt unadvertised deals at HEB -- this is a great and easy tip that will not only save you more $$$ but keep you more organized on your shopping trips!
- Fresh or Free policy ending May 5, 2014
- The difference between stacking and piggybacking coupons -- the answer to the #1 MOST-ASKED question about couponing at HEB!
- How to use a HEB basket coupon for extra savings
- How to use a HEB threshold coupon for extra savings
- How to use a HEB catalina
- How to use the HEB mobile app (VIDEO) -- this short video tour will walk you through the highlights of the HEB mobile app (and how the new digital coupon program works!)
- Top 5 couponing apps to put on your phone -- and how I save THOUSANDS of dollars with them!
- Four reasons your HEB catalina didn't print -- and what to do about it
- How to get your catalina reprinted
- SECRET TIP: How to trigger 'random' catalinas more frequently -- the answer to another really frequent question couponers ask!
- How to place a special order at HEB
- Cafe Ole Coffee Club explained
- What to do when your HEB yellow coupons are missing
- Why some HEB stores refuse printable coupons
- Why HEB coupons vary from store to store
Check back each Monday afternoon for a complete recap of that week's HEB sales ad.
Dollar deals, freebies, clearance alerts, and reader tips are published throughout the week, and if there is a HEB Plus ad to recap, you can usually find those on Sunday afternoons.
Want to print HEB coupons? GO HERE to see what's currently available!
You can also follow along with all the deals via the HEB Bargain Hunter app for Android phones. Sorry, there's no iPhone version -- iPhone apps cost big $$$ to make!
Want to keep up with all the new HEB sales and deals? Be sure to join our Facebook group! Note: It's a closed group, so you do have to request admission, but I promise to approve you.
I also post all of my HEB deals (along with coupon deals from other stores!) over on my Tsu page.