Here are some basic posts to review on HEB coupon policies, plus other great insider tips to shopping the favorite grocery chain of Texas (and recently named the best grocery chain in America by Business Insider!)
And if you want to see ALL the HEB deals as soon as I post them, then be sure to join my Facebook group. It's a closed group, so you'll need to request access (but I'll approve you!)
Start Saving Money At HEB Fast -- Read Through These Links Below
- HEB Customer Service contact information
- HEB coupon policy
- NEW changes to the HEB coupon policy (updated April 6, 2015!)
- Fresh or Free policy ending May 5, 2014
- The difference between stacking and piggybacking coupons
- How to use a HEB basket coupon for extra savings
- How to use a HEB threshold coupon for extra savings
- How to use a HEB catalina
- Four reasons your HEB catalina didn't print -- and what to do about it
- How to place a special order at HEB
- Cafe Ole Coffee Club explained
- What to do when your HEB yellow coupons are missing
- Why some HEB stores refuse printable coupons
- Why HEB coupons vary from store to store
Check back each Tuesday afternoon for a complete recap of that week's HEB sales ad.
Dollar deals, freebies, clearance alerts, and reader tips are published throughout the week, and if there is a HEB Plus ad to recap, you can usually find those on Sunday afternoons.
You can also follow along with all the deals via the HEB Bargain Hunter app for Android phones. Sorry, there's no iPhone version -- iPhone apps cost big $$$ to make!
Want to keep up with all the new HEB sales and deals? Be sure to join our Facebook group! Note: It's a closed group, so you do have to request admission, but I promise to approve you.
I also post all of my HEB deals (along with coupon deals from other stores!) over on my Tsu page.