Brand-new to couponing at HEB -- or just need to get some tips on how to lower your grocery budget each week?
You've come to the right place.
Here are some basic posts to review on HEB coupon policies, plus other great insider tips to shopping the favorite grocery chain of Texas (and recently named the best grocery chain in America by Business Insider!)
And if you want to see ALL the new HEB deals each day, be sure to subscribe to my free daily emails! Just look for the green SUBSCRIBE button at the top of the page.
Start Saving Money At HEB Fast -- Read Through These Links Below
(short on time? Read the bolded links first!)
- HEB Couponing 101 -- A Self-Guided Online Coupon Class!
- HEB coupon policy -- I recommend ALL couponers either print a copy for their binder or save this link to their phones. Cashiers don't get nearly the amount of training on their own coupon policies that you would expect, so sometimes you will need to be able to refer back to this while you're at the register.
- The difference between stacking and piggybacking coupons -- the answer to the #1 MOST-ASKED question about couponing at HEB!
- SECRET TIP: How to trigger 'random' catalinas more frequently -- the answer to another really frequent question couponers ask!
- How to use the HEB mobile app (VIDEO) -- this short video tour will walk you through the highlights of the HEB mobile app (and how the new digital coupon program works!)
- How to search this blog (using your smartphone!)
- Is reverse piggybacking acceptable at HEB?
- How to use a HEB basket coupon for extra savings
- HEB Customer Service contact information