This post may include affiliate links. Go here to see my full disclosure policy!
Heads-up that PINCHme is getting ready to launch a huge sample giveaway this week!
You'll want to log in to your PINCHme account on Tuesday, January 14 at noon EST to grab your samples (while supplies last, of course.)
I do recommend getting into your account beforehand and making sure your profile is up to date -- that will ensure you get more samples tailored to what you and your family might use.
Possible freebies available tomorrow include Nivea, SlimFast, essie, Old Spice, Hello Fresh, and more!
And of course, if you don't have a PINCHme account, I recommend signing up! It's completely free and you have multiple offers for freebies throughout the course of the year.
For example, last year I received a free full-size bottle of ranch dressing, allergy meds, skin care, mascara, and more!
For example, last year I received a free full-size bottle of ranch dressing, allergy meds, skin care, mascara, and more!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!

Comments
Post a Comment