Here's a terrific stockpile deal to snag at HEB starting Wednesday, May 10 as part of the upcoming $10 off Kimberly-Clark catalina promotion!
After all discounts, we can pick up packs of Scott Extra Soft Toilet Paper for just $3.33 each -- much less than the usual $5.98 shelf price.
Sweeter still, this deal requires NO clipped coupons -- so even the newest of new couponers can grab it!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Next, check out how the math will work out:
- Scott Extra Soft Bath Tissue Double Rolls -- 12-count packs priced at $5.98 each, with yellow coupons available in stores 5/10 giving you a 2 for $10 offer (must buy in quantities of two to receive discount.)
- Buy six packs for a pre-coupon price of $35.88.
- Use three 2 for $10 yellow coupons to take $5.88 off your price.
- Pay $30 out of pocket for all six packs, then receive your $10 catalina coupon to use later in May.
- Your final price drops to $20 for all six, or just $3.33 apiece!
Now, this isn't quite as good of a price as the $1.98 Cottonelle packs that will also be available -- but that deal DOES require manufacturer coupons from about a month ago.
So if you don't have a coupon collection built up -- or you are just brand loyal to Scott -- I recommend snagging this deal instead!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.