Here's a terrific stockpile deal to snag at HEB starting this week as part of the current $10 off Kimberly-Clark catalina promotion!
After all discounts, we can grab packs of Scott Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels for just $2.73 apiece!
That's more than 50% off the usual $5.74 shelf price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Next, check out how the math will work out:
- Scott Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels -- 6-count packs (like 8 regular size rolls) priced at $5.74 each, with 75 cents off yellow coupons available in store OR on the HEB mobile app.
- Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Wipes -- 42-count tubs priced at $2.42 each.
- Buy five packs of paper towels and one tub of wipes for a pre-coupon price of $31.12.
- Use five 75 cents off yellow coupons plus a $1 off Cottonelle coupon from the 4/9 Smartsource insert (expires 5/13, so shop fast!)
- Pay $26.37 out of pocket for all six items, then receive the $10 catalina coupon to use later in May.
- That's like a final price of $16.37 for everything, or just $2.73 apiece!
Now, if you don't have that Cottonelle coupon, you could do this version of the deal instead:
- Buy six packs of paper towels for a pre-coupon price of $34.44.
- Use six 75 cents off yellow coupons.
- Pay $29.94 out of pocket for all six packs, then receive your $10 catalina coupon to use on a future purchase.
- That's like a final price of $19.94 for everything, or just $3.32 per pack! Also an excellent deal. 😎
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.