It looks like the popular $2 off Revlon coupon good on tweezers and lash curlers MAY be back in the 5/14 Smartsource inserts!
Now, this really is just a rumor -- we won't know for sure until the weekend if these coupons will truly turn up.
And as always, remember that coupon values are often regional -- go here for more information if you don't know how that works.
But IF you receive or can track these coupons down, they will make for a terrific deal at HEB:
- Revlon Slant Tip Compact Tweezer -- priced at $1.62 each.
- Use the $2 off coupon projected to arrive in the 5/14 Smartsource insert.
- Your price is FREE, plus 38 cents overage towards the rest of your transaction!
- If your cashier tries to tell you HEB doesn't offer overage, show them the HEB corporate coupon policy, which clearly says they do.
If your store is out of these particular tweezers or doesn't sell them, you can also look for this deal:
- Revlon Slant Tip Tweezer -- priced at $1.87 each. Use the $2 off coupon and get yours for FREE, plus 13 cents overage towards the rest of your transaction!
You could also check Walmart, because I believe they have Revlon tweezers priced at $2 or less as well (and they also provide overage!)
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!