Here's a terrific stockpile deal to snag at HEB starting Wednesday, May 10 as part of the upcoming $10 off Kimberly-Clark catalina promotion!
After all discounts, we can pick up packs of Cottonelle Toilet Paper for as low as $1.98 each -- WAY lower than the usual $6.98 shelf price!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Next, check out how the math will work out:
- Cottonelle Clean Care Bath Tissue Double Rolls -- 12-count packs priced at $6.98 each.
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths -- 42-count tubs priced at $2.48 each.
- Buy three packs of toilet paper and four tubs of wipes for a pre-coupon price of $30.86.
- Use three $1 off Cottonelle TP coupons from the 4/9 Smartsource inserts (expire 5/13) and four $1 off Cottonelle wipes coupons also from the 4/9 Smartsource (also expiring 5/13.) NOTE: The fine print on these coupons says limit one per purchase (meaning per item you purchase.) I anticipate this wording may confuse some cashiers, who don't understand the difference between a purchase and a transaction. Be prepared to ask for a manager if you encounter issues!
- Pay $23.86 out of pocket for all seven items, and then receive your $10 catalina to use later in May.
- That's like a final price of $13.86 for everything, or just $1.98 per item!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.