Hurry over here to print a new 50 cents off coupon good on Kraft Parmesan Cheese!
We have a popular Combo Loco deal kicking off at HEB on March 8 that we can piggyback that coupon with!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- Kraft Parmesan Cheese -- 8 oz canister priced at $3.74 each, with a yellow coupon for a free bag of HEB Fully Cooked Meatballs available in stores starting 3/8.
- HEB Fully Cooked Meatballs -- 14 oz bags priced at $2.97 each.
- Buy one of each item for a pre-coupon price of $6.71.
- Piggyback this 50 cents off Kraft coupon with the yellow coupon for the free meatballs.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items and using two coupons.
- Your new price falls to $3.24 for both items, or just $1.62 each!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of nearly two years ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!