Here's another great piggyback deal for us to grab in the upcoming March 22 HEB ad!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- Dove Nutritive Solutions Shampoo with Pump -- 25.4 oz bottles priced at $4.88 each, with a yellow coupon available 3/22 for a free bottle of Dove Dry Shampoo.
- Dove Dry Shampoo -- priced at $1.97 per bottle.
- Buy two of each for a pre-coupon price of $13.70.
- Piggyback two yellow coupons for the free dry shampoo with a $3 off 2 Dove coupon from the 3/19 Red Plum insert.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying four items and using only three coupons.
- Your final price drops to $6.76 for all four bottles, or just $1.69 apiece! That's a TERRIFIC price for these larger bottles.
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of nearly two years ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works.
And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!