Here's yet ANOTHER great piggyback deal for us to grab in the upcoming March 15 HEB ad!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- ACT Anticavity Mint Fluoride Mouthwash -- 18 oz bottles priced at $3.56 each, with yellow coupons available in stores starting 3/15 for a free 90-count bag of GUM Flossers with purchase.
- GUM Flossers -- 90-count bags priced at $2.15 apiece.
- Buy one of each item for a pre-coupon price of $5.71.
- Piggyback the yellow coupon for the free flossers with the $1 off ACT coupon from the 2/26 Red Plum insert OR this $1 off printable coupon.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items and using two coupons.
- Your new price drops to $2.56 for both items, or just $1.27 each!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of nearly two years ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works.
And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!