Here's a HOT deal available on Viva Vantage this week as part of the upcoming $10 off Kimberly-Clark catalina promotion launching Wednesday, March 15!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Next, check out how the math will work out:
- Viva Vantage Towels Choose‑a‑sheet -- 6-count packs (like 9 regular rolls) currently on sale for $5.98 apiece (normally $6.98.)
- IF the sale price lasts, buy six packs for a pre-coupon price of $35.88.
- Use six of this 75 cents off printable coupon OR six of the 75 cents off coupon from the 3/12 Smartsource insert.
- Pay $31.38 out of pocket for all six packs, then receive your $10 catalina to use later in March.
- That's like a final price of $21.38 for everything, or just $3.56 per pack! That's like paying 40 cents per regular size roll, which is a terrific price for this brand.
Now, if the sale price disappears before the catalina promotion kicks off, do this version of the scenario instead:
- Buy five packs for a pre-coupon price of $34.90.
- Use five of this 75 cents off printable coupon OR five of the 75 cents off coupon from the 3/12 Smartsource insert.
- Pay $31.15 out of pocket for all five packs, then still receive your $10 catalina to use later in March.
- So that's a final price of $21.15 for all five packs, or $4.23 per pack. Still an excellent price!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.