Here's a HOT deal available on Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper this week as part of the upcoming $10 off Kimberly-Clark catalina promotion launching Wednesday, March 15!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Next, check out how the math will work out:
- Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper -- 6-count packs of double rolls priced at $4.98 each.
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths -- 42-count packs priced at $2.48 each.
- Kleenex -- assorted varieties priced at 97 cents per box.
- Buy five packs of Cottonelle Toilet Paper, two tubs of wipes, and two boxes of Kleenex for a pre-coupon price of $31.80.
- Use five of the 75 cents off Cottonelle TP coupons from the 3/12 Smartsource inserts (OR this 75 cents off printable version), two of the 75 cents off Cottonelle wipes coupons also in the 3/12 SS (or two of this 75 cents off printable version), plus two of this 30 cents off Kleenex coupon.
- Pay $25.95 out of pocket for all nine items, then receive your $10 catalina coupon to use later in March.
- So that's like $15.95 for everything.
- Next, submit for this $1 off 2 Checkout 51 rebate good on the Kleenex (expires 3/15, so shop Wednesday!)
- Your final price drops to $14.95 for all 9 items. That's like paying $2.14 each for the tp and wipes, plus getting two boxes of Kleenex for FREE!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary.
You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.