Here's a HOT deal available on Poise Microliners this week as part of the upcoming $10 off Kimberly-Clark catalina promotion launching Wednesday, March 15!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Next, check out how the math will work out:
- Poise Long Lightest Absorbency Microliners -- 50-count packs priced at $4.84 each, with $1.50 off $10 yellow basket coupons available in stores. (If you're not familiar with how basket coupons work, go here for my how-to guide!)
- Buy seven packs for a pre-coupon price of $33.88.
- Give three $1.50 off $10 yellow basket coupons FIRST to take $4.50 off your entire transaction.
- That knocks your price down to $29.38.
- Next, give seven $2 off Poise coupons from the 2/26 Smartsource inserts OR this $2 off printable coupon. Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario. Those basket coupons come off your entire purchase, and then these $2 off coupons are applied to each of your individual items.
- That drops your price down to $15.38 for everything, and then you'll receive your $10 catalina to use later in March.
- So that's like $5.38 for all seven packs.
- Next, submit for this $5 Ibotta rebate -- which can be submitted twice for a total of $10 back into your app.
- That means all seven packs are FREE, plus you'll earn an additional $4.62 in profit on your purchase!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary.
You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.