Check your HEB stores for not one but TWO interesting yellow coupons that can be used on Dove products right now!
Through March 7, 2017, we have a $5 off $15 basket coupon available on Dove products (excluding trial sizes and dry spray deodorant.)
AND there's also a 20% off yellow coupon good on any make up, skin care, or hair care product!
The trick to know is that you can use both yellow coupons together in the same transaction, since the 20% off coupon is good on a single item and the basket coupon gets taken off your entire purchase once you hit its purchase requirements.
And if you shop basket deals routinely, you know that you can also use manufacturer coupons with basket coupons for additional savings. (You can NOT, however, use that 20% off coupon on the same item you're using a manufacturer coupon on.)
Here's a deal scenario that will help make all of this clearer:
- Dove Nutritive Solutions Shampoo or Conditioner -- priced at $3.48 per bottle.
- Dove Beauty Bars -- 2-count packs priced at $3.08 each.
- Buy four bottles of hair care plus one 2-pack of bar soap for a pre-coupon price of $17.
- Give your $5 off basket coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $12.
- Next, use two $3 off 2 Dove hair care coupons from the 2/26 Red Plum inserts.
- Now your total drops to $6 for all five items.
- Finally, use your 20% off yellow coupon on the bar soap to take another 61 cents off your purchase.
- Your final price falls to $5.39 for all five items, or just $1.08 each!
Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying five items, and using a total of four coupons. I do recommend having your HEB corporate coupon policy on hand in case your cashier gets confused, though!