Wow, here is a HOT new piggyback deal on Nivea Lip Care kicking off Wednesday, February 8!
Starting that day, we'll be able to scoop up lip balm for 49 cents each after all discounts -- well below the usual $2.47 shelf price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- Nivea Lip Balm -- priced as low as $2.47 apiece, with BOGO yellow coupons available in stores starting 2/8.
- Buy four for a pre-coupon price of $9.88.
- Piggyback the $3 off 2 Nivea coupon from the 2/5 Smartsource insert with two of the BOGO coupons.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying four items and using only three coupons.
- Your price drops to $1.94 for all four lip balms, or just 49 cents apiece!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of nearly two years ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!