Here's another deal to consider snagging at HEB this week as part of the new $10 Johnson & Johnson catalina promotion kicking off on Wednesday, February 15!
This deal MAY be a YMMV scenario, because I think some cashiers and managers may consider this Neutrogena hand cream a trial/travel size.
On the other hand, this is the ONLY size HEB carries of the Neutrogena hand cream, so I'm not sure how it could be a trial size if there is not a full-size version available. Plus it's also not shelved in the trial/travel section.
So for sure come back and let us know what happens if you try this one:
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Original Hand Cream -- priced at $3.96 per 2oz box.
- Buy eight boxes for a pre-coupon price of $31.68.
- Use eight $2 off yellow coupons available in stores (here's the YMMV part, since the yellow coupon excludes trial/travel.)
- Pay $15.68 out of pocket for all eight boxes, then receive the $10 catalina coupon to use starting Wednesday, March 1.
- So that's like a final price of $5.68 after all discounts, or just 71 cents per box!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina. This week, the catalina promotion info is on pages 7 & 8 of the weekly ad.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.