Here's a hot deal to grab on Lubriderm lotion at HEB this week, as part of the current $10 Johnson & Johnson catalina!
After all discounts, we can scoop up bottles for as little as 49 cents apiece -- well under the usual $2.82 shelf price.
And sweeter still, NO clipped coupons are required for this deal!
So check out how the Lubriderm deal will work:
- Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion For Extra‑Dry Skin -- 6 oz bottles priced at $2.82 each, with $1.50 off digital coupons available on the HEB mobile app AND $1.50 off yellow coupons available in stores.
- Buy 11 bottles for a pre-coupon price of $31.02.
- Enter in your digital app info at check out OR give 11 $1.50 off coupons. Either way, that will take $16.50 off your purchase.
- Pay $14.52 out of pocket, then receive your $10 catalina coupon to use beginning March 1.
- That's like a final price of $4.52 for all 11 items, or just 41 cents each!
Now, I am guessing that quite a few stores won't have 11 bottles on hand. So remember that you can mix and match other participating Johnson & Johnson or Coca-Cola items into your transaction and still receive your catalina.
That means you could do something like this:
- Buy four bottles of Lubriderm and five bottles of Neutrogena Men Shave Gel for a pre-coupon price of $30.93.
- Give four $1.50 off yellow coupons for the Lubriderm, and five $2 off yellow coupons available on the Neutrogena shave gel.
- Pay $14.93 out of pocket for all nine items, then receive your $10 catalina coupon to use starting March 1.
- That's like a final price of $4.93 for everything, or just 55 cents each!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina. This week, the catalina promotion info is on pages 7 & 8 of the weekly ad.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.