Here's a hot deal to grab on Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser through Tuesday, February 28 at HEB as part of the current $10 Johnson & Johnson catalina!
After all discounts, we can scoop up bottles for as little as 21 cents each -- way less than the usual $4.32 shelf price!
Here's how the math works out:
- Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser -- priced at $4.32 per bottle.
- Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion For Extra‑Dry Skin -- priced at $2.82, with $1.50 off yellow coupons available in store.
- Buy four bottles of Aveeno and five bottles of Lubriderm for a pre-coupon price of $31.38.
- Give four $3 off Aveeno coupons from the 2/26 Smartsource insert, plus five $1.50 off yellow coupons good on the Lubriderm lotion.
- Pay $11.88 out of pocket for all nine items, then receive your $10 catalina to use in stores beginning March 1.
- That's a final price of $1.88 for all nine items, or just 21 cents each!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.