Here's a terrific deal on Zyrtec Allergy Meds available at HEB starting Wednesday, February 15 as part of the new $10 Johnson & Johnson catalina promotion!
After all discounts, we can snag a 70-count pack of Zyrtec for just $12.47 each -- wayyy under the usual $34.94 shelf price!
Here's how the math works out:
- Zyrtec 70-count Bottles -- priced at $34.94 each.
- Rhinocort Allergy Spray -- 120-count spray bottle priced at $18.64 each.
- Buy one of each item for a pre-coupon price of $53.58.
- Use the BOGO coupon from the 2/12 Smartsource to get your Rhinocort for FREE.
- Pay $34.94 out of pocket for both items, then receive your $10 catalina coupon at checkout to use starting March 1.
- That's like a final price of $24.94 for both items after all discounts, or just $12.47 each!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina. This week, the catalina promotion info is on pages 7 & 8 of the weekly ad.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.