Here's an easy piggyback deal available at HEB on Suave products starting January 18, 2015!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, you'll need to go here for my how-to guide.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make any sense to you:
- Suave Professionals Hair Care -- assorted 28 oz varieties priced at $2.94 each, with a yellow coupon available 1/18 for a free 18 oz bottle of Suave Body Lotion with purchase.
- Suave Body Lotion -- 18 oz bottles priced at $2.84 each.
- Buy two of each item for a pre-coupon price of $11.56.
- Piggyback the $1 off 2 Suave coupon from the 1/1 Red Plum insert with two yellow coupons for the free lotion.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying four items, and using only three coupons.
- Your new price drops to $4.88 for all four bottles, or just $1.22 each!
Now, if you need Suave Men hair care, you could do this following deal instead:
- Buy two 28 oz bottles of Suave Professionals for Men plus two bottles of Suave Body Lotion for a pre-coupon price of $11.56.
- Piggyback two $1 off Suave Men coupons from the 1/1 Red Plum insert with the two yellow coupons for the free lotion.
- Your final price drops to $3.88 for all four items -- or just 97 cents each! That's a terrific price for the big 28 oz bottles.
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of almost two years ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!