Hurry over here to print a new 55 cents off Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies coupon while supplies last!
This coupon makes for a terrific piggyback deal at HEB -- just in time for all your Super Bowl party shopping!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, you'll need to go here for my how-to guide.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make any sense to you:
- Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies -- 13 oz packs priced at $2.50 each, with a yellow or HEB digital coupon available for a free bottle of Crockett Country BBQ Sauce with purchase (good through 2/7/17.)
- Crockett Country BBQ Sauce -- priced at $1 each.
- Buy one of each item for a pre-coupon price of
- Piggyback this 55 cents off coupon with the yellow OR digital coupon for the free BBQ sauce. Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items, and using two coupons.
- Your price drops to $1.95 for both items, or just 98 cents each!
Now, if you have a $3 off $10 Colgate catalina coupon to use (no longer available to earn), you could stock up with this version of the scenario:
- Buy three packs of Hillshire Farm and three bottles of BBQ sauce for a pre-coupon price of $10.50.
- Give your $3 catalina coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $7.50.
- Next, piggyback three of this 55 cents off coupon (multiple devices required) along with three yellow coupons for your sauce.
- Your final price drops to $2.85 for all nine items, or just 32 cents apiece!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of almost two years ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!