Need razors? Here's a GREAT deal to grab on Gillette CustomPlus 3 Soothing Disposable Razors as part of the current P&G catalina promo at HEB!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Then check out my suggested deal scenario below:
- Gillette CustomPlus 3 Soothing Disposable Razors -- 4-count packs priced at $4 each.
- Gillette Moisturizing Shave Gel -- priced at $2.74 each.
- Crest Fresh & White Peppermint Gleem Toothpaste -- 6.4 oz boxes priced at $1.96 each.
- Buy four packs of razors, three canisters of shave gel, and four toothpastes for a pre-coupon price of $32.06.
- Give four $3 off Gillette coupons from the 12/4 Red Plum inserts (expires 12/31), three of this 50 cents Gillette shave gel coupon (multiple devices required), and four $2 off Crest coupons from the upcoming 1/1 P&G inserts.
- Pay $10.56 out of pocket for all 11 items, then receive your $10 catalina to use later in January.
- That's like a final price of 56 cents for everything, or less than 6 cents per item!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina. (This week, the catalina info is on pages 9 & 10.)
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.