This post may include affiliate links. Go here to see my full disclosure policy!
Check your HEB mobile app for a possible HOT digital coupon that loaded today!
I received a Buy One, Get One Free digital coupon on Barilla Pronto Pasta, good for unlimited use (in a single transaction) now through December 6, 2016.
NOTE: Unlimited use coupons are also usually available as yellow coupons in stores if you need them!
I am super excited about this offer because we can stock up for 47 cents per box after all discounts -- well under the usual $1.28 shelf price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- Barilla Pronto Pasta -- priced at $1.28 per box, with our BOGO digital coupon available.
- Buy six boxes for a pre-coupon price of $7.68.
- Enter in your digital app info at checkout to knock your price down to $3.84 for all six.
- Next, piggyback the $1 off 3 Barilla coupon from the 11/13 Red Plum insert (note: this was a regional coupon, so not everyone will have received it. Some folks may have gotten a 55 cents off 2 coupon instead.)
- Your new price drops to $2.84 for all six boxes, or just 47 cents each!
If you received the 55 cents off 2 coupon in your 11/13 Red Plum, here's an alternate version of the deal:
- Buy four boxes for a pre-coupon price of $5.12.
- Enter in your digital app info at checkout to drop your price to $2.56.
- Next, piggyback your 55 cents off 2 coupon.
- Your final price drops to $2.01 for all four boxes, or 51 cents per box. Also an excellent deal!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!