Here's another HOT deal available at HEB right now, as part of the ongoing $10 P&G catalina promotion happening now through Tuesday, November 8.
We can stock up on bottles of Herbal Essence hair care for just 67 cents after all discounts -- well below the current $2.50 sale price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Then check out my suggested deal scenario below:
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo -- priced at $2.50 each (normally $2.97.)
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner -- priced at $2.50 each (normally $2.97.)
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo -- priced at $2.50 each (normally $2.97.)
- Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo -- priced at $2.50 each (normally $2.97.)
- Mix and match a total of 12 Herbal Essences bottles for a pre-coupon price of $30.
- Use four $3 off 3 coupons from the 11/6 Red Plum inserts.
- Pay $18 out of pocket, then receive your $10 catalina coupon with your receipt to use beginning November 9.
- That's like a final price of $8 for all 12 items, or just 67 cents apiece!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.