Hurry over here to print a high-value $2 off Clorox 2 coupon while supplies last!
This will come in handy with our upcoming $10 Clorox catalina that kicks off on Wednesday, December 7!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Then check out my suggested deal scenario below:
- Clorox 2 Stain Remover & Color Booster -- 66 oz bottles priced at $9.98 each.
- Clorox 2 Power Stain Remover -- priced at $2 each.
- Buy three big bottles of Clorox 2 and one Power Stain Remover for a pre-coupon price of $31.94.
- Use three of this $2 off coupon.
- Pay $25.94 out of pocket, then still receive your $10 catalina coupon to use later in December.
- Your final price drops to $15.94 for everything! So that's like $5.31 per bottle plus a FREE power stain remover.
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.