Here's an easy way to save on Zest Bar Soap at HEB this week!
Starting Wednesday, October 19, we can snag 8-count packs for just $1.07 after all discounts -- well below the usual $3.88 shelf price!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- Zest Bar Soap -- assorted varieties priced at $3.88 per 8-count pack. There's also yellow coupons available beginning 10/19 for a free bottle of VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner with purchase.
- VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner -- priced at 75 cents per bottle.
- Buy one of each for a pre-coupon price of $4.63.
- Piggyback the $1 off Zest coupon from the 9/11 Smartsource insert with the yellow coupon for the free VO5.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items and using two coupons.
- Pay $2.88 out of pocket for both items, then submit for this 75 cents off Mobisave rebate good on the Zest bar soap.
- Your final price drops to $2.13 for both items, or just $1.07 each!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Not an Ibotta pro yet? Click here to see how I've made more than $6500 using this single app!