Wow, here is a HOT new piggyback deal on Nivea Lip Care kicking off Wednesday, October 11!
Starting that day, we'll be able to scoop up lip balm for 72 cents each after all discounts -- well below the usual $2.94 shelf price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- Nivea Lip Balm -- priced at $2.94 each, with a yellow BOGO coupon available in stores starting 10/11.
- Buy four lip balms for a pre-coupon price of $11.76.
- Piggyback the $3 off 2 Nivea coupon from the 10/9 Smartsource insert with two yellow BOGO coupons.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying four items, and using three coupons.
- Your final price drops to $2.88 for all four lip balms, or just 72 cents each! That's more than 70% off shelf price!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!