Here's an easy way to save on Hormel Rev Wraps at HEB this week!
After all discounts, we can snag these snack packs for just 25 cents each -- which is way less than the usual $1.50 shelf price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here before you read any further.
That how-to guide is essential in understanding the following scenario:
- Hormel Rev Wraps -- on sale for $1.50 each, with a yellow BOGO coupon available in stores.
- Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $3.
- Piggyback this 50 cents off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast) with the yellow BOGO coupon.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items and using two coupons.
- Pay $1 out of pocket for both packs.
- Next, submit for this 50 cents Ibotta rebate.
- Your final price drops to 50 cents for both packs, or just 25 cents each!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Not an Ibotta pro yet? Click here to see how I've made more than $6500 using this single app!