Hurry over HERE to print a new $3 off Venus coupon, good on 2-count packs of disposable razors or larger!
I found mine sorting by Personal Care and scrolling down a screen or two.
This is perfect timing, since Venus is a P&G brand, and therefore qualifies for the current $10 P&G catalina promotion running at HEB now through November 8, 2016.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Then check out my suggested deal scenario below:
- Gillette Venus Disposable Razors -- 3-count packs priced at $5.43 each.
- Tide PODS -- 16-count bags priced at $4.44 each.
- Buy four packs of razors and two bags of Tide PODS for a pre-coupon price of $30.60.
- Use four of this $3 off Venus printable coupon and two of this $2 off Tide PODS printable coupon.
- Pay $14.60 out of pocket for all six items, then receive your $10 catalina with your receipt to use starting November 9.
- So that's like a final price of $4.60 for all six items, or just 77 cents apiece!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it features information about the catalina. The new ad has all the information on pages 9 & 10.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.