Here's another HOT deal available at HEB right now, as part of the ongoing $10 P&G catalina promotion happening now through Tuesday, November 8.
We can stock up on Pantene hair care for just 69 cents per bottle -- well below the usual $3.84 shelf price!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Then check out my suggested deal scenario below:
- Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner -- priced at $3.84 per bottle.
- Crest Fresh & White Peppermint Gleem Toothpaste -- priced at $1.96 per box.
- Buy six bottles of Pantene and four boxes of Crest for a pre-coupon price of $30.88.
- Use two $5 off 3 Pantene coupons from the 10/30 P&G inserts, plus four $1 off Crest coupons from the 10/30 P&G inserts.
- Pay $16.88 out of pocket for all 10 items, then receive your $10 catalina coupon with your receipt to use beginning November 9.
- That's like a final price of $6.88 for all 10 items, or just 69 cents apiece!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it features information about the catalina. The new ad has all the information on pages 9 & 10.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.