Here's yet another great deal as part of the possible $10 P&G catalina promotion coming back to HEB on Wednesday, October 26?
If the rumor we heard is true (we'll be able to verify it for sure on Tuesday), then we are going to have a really HOT deal available on Pantene shampoo & conditioner this week.
After all discounts, we can stock up on bottles for just 59 cents each -- wayyy under the usual $3.84 shelf price.
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Then check out my suggested deal scenario for you:
- Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner -- priced at $3.84 per bottle.
- Buy eight bottles for a pre-coupon price of $30.72.
- Use four $4 off 2 Pantene coupons from the 10/16 Smartsource (note: these expire on 10/29, so shop fast!)
- Pay $14.72 out of pocket for all eight bottles, then receive your $10 catalina coupon to use on a future purchase.
- Your final price drops to $4.72 for all eight bottles, or just 59 cents each!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.