Here's an easy stockpile deal available at HEB this week as part of the current $10 off $25 Reckitt Benckiser catalina program!
After all discounts, we can scoop up bottles of Lime A Way Thick Gel Formula Toilet Bowl Cleaner for just 63 cents each -- and NO clipped coupons are required!
First things first: if you've never done a catalina deal at HEB, go here to read my how-to guide. That will answer all your questions on how and why these promotions work.
Now, check out the following deal:
- Lime A Way Thick Gel Formula Toilet Bowl Cleaner -- priced at $2.29 per bottle, with 75 cents off yellow coupons available in stores.
- Buy 11 bottles for a pre-coupon price of $25.19, which is enough to trigger your $10 catalina.
- Give 11 75 cents off yellow coupons to take $8.25 off your purchase.
- Pay $16.94 out of pocket for all 11 bottles, then still receive your $10 catalina coupon to use later in October.
- So that's like a final price of $6.94 for all 11 bottles, or just 63 cents each!
Now, if you don't need QUITE that many bottles, you could do this deal instead:
- Buy 9 bottles plus a tube of Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra‑Blast Oil‑Free Face Wash (priced at $4.97.)
- All 10 items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $25.58.
- Give 9 75 cents off yellow coupons, plus one 25% off yellow coupon good on Clearasil.
- All 10 coupons will knock your out of pocket price down to $17.59, and then you'll still receive your $10 catalina coupon to use later in October.
- So that's like $7.59 for all 10 items.
- Next, submit for this Try Me Free rebate on Clearasil, which will reimburse you for the cost of the face wash minus the yellow coupon.
- You'll receive an additional $3.73 back on this rebate.
- So that's like a final price of $3.86, or 39 cents each item!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary.
You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.