Rumor has it we may see the popular $3 off 2 Head & Shoulders coupon back in the 10/30 P&G inserts this weekend!
This is perfect timing since the P&G catalina promotion will be under way by then.
So here's a deal scenario to consider:
- Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner -- priced at $4.97 each.
- Gillette CustomPlus 3 Soothing Disposable Razors -- 4-count packs priced at $4 each.
- Buy four bottles of Head & Shoulders and three packs of Gillette razors for a pre-coupon price of $31.88.
- Use two $3 off 2 Head & Shoulders coupons from the 10/30 P&G inserts, along with three of this $3 off Gillette coupon.
- Pay $16.88 out of pocket, then receive your $10 catalina coupon with your receipt to use on a future purchase.
- Your final price is like $6.88 for all seven items, or just 98 cents per item!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.