Here's one more great deal as part of the $10 P&G catalina promotion coming back to HEB on Wednesday, October 26!
Check your HEB mobile app for a HOT new $5 off coupon when you buy both Gillette razors and Gillette shave prep!
Now, I have a little birdie at the store as we speak, checking to see if disposable razors are included. (And if it is, that will be a run deal for sure!)
But if you like the higher-end non-disposable razors, I have a TERRIFIC deal for you:
- Gillette Fusion ProShield Razor with FlexBall Technology -- priced at $7.97 each.
- Gillette Fusion Shave Gel -- priced at $2.74 each.
- Buy three of each for a pre-coupon price of $32.13.
- Enter in your digital app info at checkout to use your coupon. Since it's unlimited, it will take $15 off your purchase for the three sets of product.
- Pay $17.13 out of pocket for all six items, then get your $10 catalina back to use starting November 9.
- Your final price is like paying $7.13 for all six items, or just $1.19 each!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it features information about the catalina. Again, the new ad has all the information on pages 9 & 10.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.