Here's another HOT deal available at HEB right now, as part of the ongoing $10 P&G catalina promotion happening now through Tuesday, November 8.
We can snag assorted Febreze products for as little as 68 cents apiece after all discounts -- which is well below off the regular $2.97 shelf price!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Then check out my suggested deal scenario below:
- Febreze Gain Original Scent Air Effects -- priced at $2.97.
- Gain Flings Original Scent Liquid Detergent -- 16-count bags priced at $4.44 each.
- Buy eight assorted Febreze and two bags of Gain Flings for a pre-coupon price of $32.64.
- Use four BOGO Febreze coupons from the 10/30 P&G inserts, along with two $2 off Gain Flings (36-count or less) coupons also in the 10/30 P&G inserts.
- Pay $16.76 out of pocket for all 10 items, then receive your $10 catalina with your receipt to use beginning November 9.
- That's like a final price of $6.76 for everything, or 68 cents apiece!
Combining those yellow coupons with the above scenario would be a reverse piggyback -- which only some HEB store managers allow.
Go here to read more about reverse piggybacking!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it features information about the catalina. The new ad has all the information on pages 9 & 10.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.