Here's one more great deal as part of the $10 P&G catalina promotion coming back to HEB on Wednesday, October 26!
Now that the rumor has officially been confirmed (the catalina promo is on pages 9 & 10 of this week's HEB ad), we can start mixing and matching deal ideas to get the best prices possible!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for more information.
Once you've read that, I really like this deal on Always Pads or Tampax tampons for anyone who needs to stockpile feminine hygiene products:
- Always Pads -- assorted varieties priced at $3.27 per bag, with $1 off yellow coupons available in stores starting 10/26. According to the ad, these coupons are good on everything except the 20-count bags of pantiliners.
- Tampax Tampons -- assorted varieties priced at $3.27 per box, with $1 off yellow coupons also available in stores.
- Febreze Products -- assorted varieties priced at $2.97 apiece.
- Mix and match six bags or boxes of Always or Tampax, plus buy four assorted Febreze products.
- All 10 items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $31.50 plus tax.
- Use 6 yellow $1 off coupons, plus two BOGO Febreze coupons arriving in the 10/30 P&G inserts.
- Pay $19.56 out of pocket for all 10 items, then receive your $10 catalina coupon with your receipt to use on a future transaction.
- That's like a final price of $9.56 for everything, or just 96 cents per item!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it features information about the catalina. Again, the new ad has all the information on pages 9 & 10.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.