We have some great meat deals kicking off at HEB starting Wednesday, October 12!
NOTE: If you haven't signed up for HEB emails yet, go here and get yourself set up -- you may receive a $2 off meat coupon that can be combined with these deals for additional savings!
Check out my top picks:
- Fresh Hill Country Fare Seasoned Chicken Leg Quarters -- on sale for 97 cents per pound in value-pack sizing.
- Gorton's Crunchy Breaded Fish Fillets -- 10-count bags priced at $4.66 each, with yellow coupons in store for a free bottle of French's Ketchup and a free box of HEB Easy Melt Shells & Cheese with purchase. Piggyback this $1 off coupon and get all three items for $3.66, which works out to $1.22 each! NOTE: If you're not familiar with how piggybacking works, go here for my how-to guide!
- Ball Park Cheese Franks -- on sale for $2.98 per pack. Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $5.96, then use the yellow BOGO coupon available in stores. Your new price drops to $2.98 for both packs, or $1.49 each!
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts -- on sale for $1.99 per pound in value-pack sizing.
- Oscar Mayer Classic Beef Franks -- on sale for $3.98 per pack, with a yellow coupon available in store for a free bag of Kraft Naturals Shredded Cheese in stores. So that's $3.98 for both, or $1.99 each!
- Honeysuckle White Ground Turkey -- 16 oz trays on sale for $2 each.
- Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts -- 40 oz bags on sale for $4.95 each (normally $5.98!)
- HEB Fully Cooked Original Beef Burgers -- priced at $7.97 per bag. Use the $1 off yellow coupon available in stores and pay $6.97 for yours.
Remember, these prices go live on Wednesday, October 12.