Wow, here's a terrific stockpile deal for anyone who loves ramen!
From now through October 18, we can snag 6-count packs of Nissin Top Ramen for just 57 cents apiece.
Plus NO clipped coupons are required to do this deal -- so anyone can snag it!
Here's how the math works out:
- Nissin Top Ramen Noodles -- 6-count packs priced at $1.14 each.
- Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $2.28.
- Use the yellow BOGO store coupon available in stores.
- Your price drops to $1.14 for both, or just 57 cents per 6-pack!
NOTE: There was a regional $1 off 2 Nissin Top Ramen coupon in the 9/11 Smartsource inserts (good through October 9 only.)
If you have that coupon or can get your hands on that coupon, you could do this piggyback deal instead:
- Buy four packs for a pre-coupon price of $4.56.
- Piggyback the $1 off 2 coupon from the 9/11 Smartsource insert with two BOGO yellow coupons.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying four items and using only three coupons. Click here for my how-to guide to piggybacking if you need a refresher.
- Your price drops to $1.28 for all four packs, or just 32 cents per 6-pack!
And finally, if you have a $5 off $15 Unilever catalina to use (no longer available to earn), you can REALLY stock up with the following deal:
- Buy 16 packs for a pre-coupon price of $18.24.
- Give your $5 off catalina FIRST to knock your price down to $13.24.
- Next, piggyback four $1 off 2 coupons from the 9/11 SS with eight BOGO yellow coupons.
- You still aren't stacking here -- you are buying 16 items and using only 13 coupons.
- Your final price drops to 12 cents for all 16 packs -- or less than a penny each!