Here's a hot deal available at HEB this week on Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal!
After all discounts, we can snag boxes for just 49 cents each -- well under the usual $3.22 shelf price.
First things first: If you're new to HEB couponing, you'll want to go here for my how-to guide to piggybacking.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make much sense:
So here's how the math works out:
- Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal -- value-size boxes priced at $3.22 each, with a yellow BOGO store coupon available.
- Buy two boxes for a pre-coupon price of $6.44.
- Piggyback this $1 off coupon (points required) with the BOGO yellow coupon.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items, and using two coupons.
- Pay $2.22 out of pocket for both boxes.
- Next, submit for the $1 off 2 Kellogg's cereal rebate at Mobisave, along with the 25 cents off Ibotta rebate good on ANY brand of cereal. Note that the Ibotta rebate expires on 9/18.
- Your price drops to 97 cents for both boxes, or just 49 cents each!
Now, if you want to buy a LOT of cereal, there is a $3 off 5 Kellogg's cereal coupon available to print here.
So if you still have a $10 off $30 P&G catalina coupon to use (no longer available to earn), you could do the following deal:
- Buy 10 boxes for a pre-coupon price of $32.20.
- Give your $10 catalina FIRST to knock your price down to $22.20.
- Next, piggyback this $3 off 5 coupon with five BOGO yellow coupons.
- You still aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying ten items, and using a total of seven coupons.
- The piggyback coupons will take another $19.10 off your purchase.
- So you'll pay $3.10 out of pocket for all 10 boxes.
- Finally, submit for the $1 off 2 Kellogg's cereal rebate at Mobisave, along with the 25 cents off Ibotta rebate good on ANY brand of cereal.
- Your final price drops to $1.85 for all 10 boxes, or just 19 cents each!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!