Here's a HOT new deal available at HEB this week on Pert Plus hair care!
Starting Wednesday, September 7, we can grab bottles for just 94 cents each -- well under the usual $2.88 shelf price.
First things first: If you're new to HEB couponing, you'll want to go here for my how-to guide to piggybacking.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make much sense:
- Pert Plus 2‑in‑1 Classic Clean Shampoo and Conditioner -- priced at $2.88 each, with a yellow coupon available in stores for a free Brut deodorant with purchase.
- Brut Deodorant -- 2.5 oz sticks priced at $2.37 each.
- Buy one of each item for a pre-coupon price of $5.25.
- Piggyback this $1 off Pert coupon with the yellow coupon for the free Brut. Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items, and using two coupons.
- Your price drops to $1.88 for both items, or 94 cents apiece!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!