Here's yet another new stockpile deal available at HEB this week on Progresso soup.
From now through Tuesday, September 20, we can stock up for $1.10 per can!
That's almost 50% off the usual $1.98 shelf price. *happy dance*
First things first: If you're new to HEB couponing, you'll want to go here for my how-to guide to piggybacking.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make much sense:
- Progresso Soup -- priced at $1.98 per can, with a yellow coupon available in stores for a free box of Premium Saltine Crackers when you buy two cans in the same transaction.
- Premium Saltine Crackers -- also priced at $1.98 per box.
- Buy six cans of Progresso Soup and three boxes of Saltines for a pre-coupon price of $17.82.
- Piggyback two of this $1 off 3 coupon (multiple devices required) with three yellow coupons for the free crackers.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying nine items, and using five coupons.
- Those coupons will take a combined $7.94 off your purchase.
- So your price drops to $9.88 for all nine items, or just $1.10 each!
Now, we also have yellow coupons available in stores good for $2 off your basket when you buy $8 or more worth of Nabisco crackers (including Saltine crackers.)
So if you happen to have a $10 P&G catalina coupon (no longer available to earn), you could do this version of the deal:
- Buy nine cans of Progresso and six boxes of Saltine crackers for a pre-coupon price of $29.70.
- Add a small gala apple (priced at 34 cents) to put your total pre-coupon price up to $30.04.
- Give your $10 catalina coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $20.04.
- Next, give a $2 off $8 basket coupon to knock your price down to $18.04.
- Next, piggyback three of this $1 off 3 coupon (multiple devices required) with FOUR yellow coupons for the free crackers. That will take another $10.92 off your purchase.
- Your price drops to $7.12 for all 15 items, or just 47 cents each!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!