Rumor has it that we may see a HOT $5 off 2 Tresemme coupon arriving in the 9/25 Sunday papers!
If we see that coupon this weekend, I strongly recommend taking it to HEB, since Tresemme is part of the Unilever catalina promotion that will kick off on Wednesday, September 21.
First things first: if you've never done a catalina deal at HEB, go here to read my how-to guide. That will answer all your questions on how and why these promotions work.
Now, check out the following deal:
- TRESemme Moisture Rich Shampoo or Conditioner -- priced at $3.98 per bottle.
- Buy four bottles for a pre-coupon price of $15.92.
- Use two $5 off 2 coupons from the 9/25 newspapers.
- Pay $5.92 out of pocket for all four bottles, then receive your $5 catalina to use on a later purchase.
- Your final price after all discounts drops to 92 cents for all four bottles, or just 23 cents each!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary.
You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.