Who's excited about this week's Unilever catalina promotion at HEB?
Starting Wednesday, September 21, we can start stocking up on assorted Suave hair care -- including Suave Kids Purely Fun -- for as low as 42 cents per bottle after all discounts!
First things first: if you've never done a catalina deal at HEB, go here to read my how-to guide. That will answer all your questions on how and why these promotions work.
Now, check out the following deal:
- Suave Kids Purely Fun 3‑in‑1 Shampoo, Conditioner, & Body Wash -- priced at $2.94.
- Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner (Gold Label) -- also priced at $2.94.
- Suave Kids 2‑in‑1 Fairy Berry Strawberry Shampoo Smoothers -- priced at $1.88 per bottle.
- Buy two of each variety for a pre-coupon price of $15.52.
- Use two $1.50 off Suave Kids Purely Fun coupons, two $1.50 off Suave Professionals Gold Label coupons, and two $1 off Suave Kids coupons, all from the 8/28 Smartsource inserts (note: these coupons all also expire on 9/24.)
- Those coupons will take $8 off your purchase price.
- So you'll pay $7.52 for all six bottles out of pocket, and then you'll receive your $5 catalina to use on a future purchase.
- That's like a final price of $2.52 for all six items, or just 42 cents!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary.
You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.