Here's a great stockpile deal to grab at HEB this week on Ken's Salad Dressing!
After all discounts, we can scoop up a 16 oz bottle for just 37 cents each -- well under the usual $2.48 shelf price.
First things first: If you're new to HEB couponing, you'll want to go here for my how-to guide to piggybacking.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make much sense:
- Ken's Salad Dressing -- assorted 16 oz varieties priced at $2.48 each, with a yellow coupon available in stores for a free bag of HEB Croutons with purchase.
- HEB Croutons -- 5 oz bags priced at 89 cents each.
- Buy one bottle of dressing and one bag of croutons for a pre-coupon price of $3.37.
- Piggyback the $1 off Ken's coupon from the 8/28 Smartsource insert (note: some areas may have received a 75 cents off coupon instead) with the yellow coupon for the free croutons.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items, and using two coupons.
- Pay $1.48 out of pocket for both items.
- Next, submit for this 75 cents Mobisave rebate good on Ken's dressing.
- Your final price drops to 73 cents for both items, or just 37 cents apiece!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!