Got a P&G catalina burning a hole in your pocket?
Here's a money-maker to consider that combines using your $10 catalina with the current HEB basket deal on Garnier Hair Care!
FAIR WARNING: The P&G catalina coupons are no longer available to earn, so if you don't already have one, you won't be able to do the following deal:
- Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner -- priced at $3.47 per bottle. Plus, we still have a $10 off $20 yellow HEB basket coupon good on Garnier hair care available in stores through September 20. If you're not familiar with how basket coupons work, go here for my how-to guide.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care -- priced at $2.96 per bottle.
- Noxema Twin Blade Pivot Disposable Razors -- 7-count packs priced at $1 each.
- Buy four bottles of Whole Blends, four bottles of Garnier Fructis, and five packs of Noxzema razors for a pre-coupon price of $30.72.
- Give your $10 catalina FIRST to knock your price down to $20.72.
- Next, give your $10 off $20 yellow HEB basket coupon.
- That drops your price down to $10.72.
- Next, give four $2 Garnier Whole Blends coupons from the 9/11 Red Plum inserts, and two $3 off 2 Garnier Fructis coupons from the 8/28 Red Plum inserts.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario. You are buying 13 items, and only using a total of eight coupons.
- After your manufacturer coupons, all 13 items will be FREE, plus you'll have $3.28 in OVERAGE to use towards other items in your order!
NOTE: If you don't need razors, you can totally swap those out for something else on your shopping list.
This scenario is really just a planning exercise to show you how to layer discounts at HEB -- in this case, a catalina coupon with a basket coupon and manufacturer coupons -- for the greatest amount of savings!