Check your 9/25 Red Plum inserts for a new high-value $2 off Axe Dry Spray coupon!
This is perfect timing, since Axe is part of the current Unilever catalina promotion at HEB.
So we can use it to mix and match a super-cheap scenario!
First things first: if you've never done a catalina deal at HEB, go here to read my how-to guide. That will answer all your questions on how and why these promotions work.
Now, check out the following deal:
- Axe 48HR Charge Up Protection Antiperspirant Dry Spray -- priced at $5.47 each.
- St Ives Body Wash -- priced at $1.98 each.
- Suave Deodorant -- priced at 97 cents each.
- Buy two Axe Dry Sprays, two St. Ives Body Washes, and one Suave Deodorant for a pre-coupon price of $15.87.
- Use two $2 off Axe coupons from the 9/25 Red Plum inserts, along with two $1.50 off St. Ives coupons from the 9/25 Red Plum inserts.
- Pay $8.87 out of pocket for all five items, then receive your $5 catalina to use on a future purchase.
- Your final price drops to $3.87 for everything, or just 77 cents each!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion. I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina.
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary.
You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.