Here's a new and terrific piggyback deal available at HEB this week!
Starting Wednesday, August 24, we can score St. Ives face scrub for just $1.19 apiece -- WAY less than the usual $3.87 shelf price.
First things first: If you're new to HEB couponing, you'll want to go here for my how-to guide to piggybacking.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make much sense:
- St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub -- priced at $3.87 per tube, with a yellow coupon available in stores for a free bottle of body wash with purchase.
- St. Ives Body Wash -- assorted varieties priced at $1.98 each.
- Buy two scrubs and two bottles of body wash for a pre-coupon price of $11.70.
- Piggyback the $3 off 2 St Ives coupon from the 8/7 Red Plum insert with two yellow coupons for your free body wash.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying four items, and using only three coupons.
- Your coupons will take $6.96 off your purchase.
- So your price drops to $4.74 for all four items -- or just $1.19 apiece!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!