Here's yet another HOT piggyback deal available at HEB right now!
From now through August 23, 2016, we can grab 5-count value packs of Hot Pockets for just $1 each.
These are normally $5 apiece, so that's 80% off shelf price -- and just 20 cents per hot pocket!
First things first: If you're new to HEB couponing, you'll want to go here for my how-to guide to piggybacking.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make much sense:
- Hot Pockets Crispy Buttery Steak & Cheddar Sandwiches -- 5-count boxes priced at $5 each, with a yellow coupon available in stores for a free bag of Nestle assorted candy with purchase.
- Nestle Crunch Butterfinger Baby Ruth Assorted Miniatures Candy -- 19.75 oz bag priced at $5.73 each.
- Buy one of each item for a pre-coupon price of $10.73.
- Piggyback the $3 off Hot Pockets coupon from the 6/12 Smartsource insert with the yellow coupon for the free candy.
- Your price drops to $2 for both items, or just $1 each!
Now, if you still happen to have a $3 Colgate catalina available (shop fast, because those expire on August 16!), you could do the following deal:
- Buy one of each of the above items, plus a 6-count pack of Butterfinger Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Candy Bars (priced at $1.)
- All three items will ring in at a pre-coupon price of $11.73.
- Give your $3 Colgate catalina FIRST to knock your price down to $8.73.
- Next, give your $3 off Hot Pockets coupon from the 6/12 Smartsource insert with the yellow coupon for the free candy.
- All three are FREE!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!