Hurry over here to print a new and RARE $1 off Breyers coupon while supplies last!
This will make for a great piggyback offer at HEB this week.
In fact, after all discounts, we can snag a carton for just $1.26!
First things first: If you're new to HEB couponing, you'll want to go here for my how-to guide to piggybacking.
Otherwise, the following deal won't make much sense:
- Breyers Ice Cream -- 1.5 quart cartons priced at $3.86, with a yellow HEB coupon available in stores for a free pint of Breyers ice cream with purchase.
- Breyers Ice Cream -- 16 oz pint priced at $2.28 each.
- Buy one of each item for a pre-coupon price of $6.14.
- Piggyback this $1 off coupon with the yellow coupon for the free pint.
- Remember, you aren't stacking coupons in this scenario -- you are buying two items, and using two coupons.
- Your out of pocket price drops to $2.86 for both items.
- Next, submit for this 25 cents Ibotta rebate good on ANY brand of ice cream, and this 10 cent Mobisave rebate good on ANY pint of ice cream.
- Your final price drops to $2.51 for both items, or just $1.26 apiece!
As always, I recommend you have a copy of the current HEB coupon policy printed or pulled up on your phone when you go to check out.
Even though piggybacking is specifically permitted in the HEB coupon policy (as of a year ago, actually!) some cashiers are still not aware of how the policy works. And trust me, you will save yourself a lot of aggravation if you can refer to it right away at the register!
Want to get daily HEB deals delivered to your email for free? Click here to join!