Here's probably my favorite deal I see so far as part of the upcoming P&G catalina promotion!
After coupons and catalina, we'll be able to snag packs of CoverGirl Eye Enhancers AND CoverGirl Brow Makers for just 13 cents apiece!
First things first: if you're not familiar with how catalina deals work at HEB, be sure to go here for my complete how-to guide.
I promise it will answer all of your questions!
Once you've read the how-to guide, here's my suggested deal scenario for you:
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers -- assorted eye shadow shades priced at $2.50 each, plus we have a $2.50 off 2 yellow coupon available in stores starting 8/31.
- CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers Brow Shaper And Eyeliner -- priced at $3.94 each, plus we have a $3 off printable coupon available here. Keep in mind you can NOT use the $3 off coupon on the single eye shadow shades -- but the brow shapers are in fact eligible.
- Buy six eye shadows and four brow shapers for a pre-coupon price of $30.76.
- Use three $2.50 off 2 yellow coupons (for the eye shadows) and four of the $3 off CoverGirl coupons (on the brow shapers; multiple devices required.) Remember that you can't stack yellow coupons and manufacturer coupons on the same single item at HEB.
- Pay $11.26 out of pocket for all 10 items, then get your $10 catalina back to use on a later purchase.
- That's like a final price of $1.26 for everything -- or just 13 cents apiece!
FAIR WARNING: Catalina promotions at HEB are getting more and more popular with couponers, but cashiers (and stores!) aren't always up to speed when a new promotion starts.
So if you want to pick this up, be prepared to follow up with the manager on duty if your catalina doesn't print and/or your cashier isn't familiar with the promotion.
I always recommend having a paper copy of the weekly ad with you, since it often features information about the catalina. This will save you time at the register if your store hasn't gotten the word out correctly. :D
It's much easier to get this addressed at the register or immediately after you shop, although you can go back in the next day to talk to a manager if it's necessary. You can also request your reprinted catalina online, although obviously you will have to wait longer to get the new catalina mailed to you.
Also, note that you can only request ONE reprinted catalina per promotion -- another reason to get everything resolved right away at the store!