We have some lovely produce deals available at HEB starting Wednesday, August 10, with prices starting as low as FREE!
NOTE: If you haven't signed up for HEB emails yet, go here and get yourself set up -- you may receive a $2 off produce coupon that can be combined with these deals for additional savings!
Here are my top picks:
- Fresh Corn -- on sale for 25 cents each. Submit for this 25 cents Ibotta rebate to get yours for FREE!
- Fresh Cucumbers -- on sale for 49 cents each. Submit for this 25 cents Checkout 51 rebate to get yours for 24 cents!
- Carrots -- priced at 67 cents per pound. Submit for this 25 cents Checkout 51 rebate to get yours for 42 cents.
- Fresh Green Bell Peppers -- priced at 68 cents each. Submit for this 25 cents Checkout 51 rebate and grab yours for 43 cents.
- Cantaloupe -- on sale for 87 cents each.
- Large Navel Oranges -- on sale for 87 cents per pound.
- Minneola Tangelos -- on sale for 87 cents per pound.
- Hatch Peppers -- on sale for 98 cents per pound.
- Dole Leafy Romaine Salad -- 10 oz bags priced at $3.47, with a free bottle of Marzetti Salad Dressing with purchase (usually priced at $3.68 each.) Piggyback the $1 off Dole coupon in the August issue of HEB My Texas Life (ask for these at the register or at Guest Services.) Your final price drops to $2.47 for both items, or $1.24 each! NOTE: If you're not familiar with how piggybacking works at HEB, go here for my how-to guide!
- Large California Nectarines -- on sale for $1.48 per pound.
- Persian Limes -- 2 lb bags on sale for $1.48 each.